I found a cool store. You might want to check it out.

I’m going to be very honest with you. I’ve been sitting on this blog post for a few days now. I’ve tried to explore it from different angles. I wrote a couple of drafts, and then backspaced the hell out of them because I wasn’t satisfied. I do this thing where I edit my thoughts before I let them out of my head and into the world where they get shaped into words and categories. This is what that process has brought me to, and I believe this is the best way I can frame this particular collection of thoughts. I think you’ll see why, by the end of this post.
I had a phase about a year and a half back, where I was into YouTube. Not as in watching a dozen videos everyday and ultimately ending up on some obscure part of the website, looking at animated pandas dancing to an unfortunately catchy song. I still do that. However, I meant, actually doing YouTube. I set up a channel with a couple of friends and we dived head-on into it. A disclaimer at the outset: we’re HUGE nerds. We’re comic book fanboys through and through and that’s what we made our channel about. It was just us talking to a camera about comic book characters. It was an extremely amateur attempt, but it was one of the best experiences I’ve had.
One of the biggest investments I made during that period was in t-shirts that I bought to wear for the videos. I got a lot of printed t-shirts, graphic tees, with characters like Batman, Superman, Wolverine and Sherlock. My friend already had funny t-shirts with quotes and stuff. I didn’t have a lot of focus towards online shopping then, so I actually went around looking for these t-shirts. The relative emptiness of my wallet didn’t co-operate either. It’s a wonder my mom was convinced.
Fast forward to this year. Arthotsav contacted Redwolf. I remember, the day we started corresponding with them was the first time I’d heard of them. I heard someone say they’ve got some amazing Rick and Morty t-shirts and Game of Thrones t-shirts, and I’m a huge fan of both. Game of Thrones made me want to go to the murderous land of Westeros and Rick and Morty made me a nihilist.
Game Of Thrones
Redwolf sells amazing Game Of thrones T-shirts (India)

Redwolf also has great Rick and Morty merchandise (India)
So, naturally, give a fan another place to grab some dope merch, and he’ll go check it out. That’s just a law of nature. And Redwolf surely have some awesomesauce merchandise! They’ve got an assorted variety of merch, from t-shirts, to notebooks, coasters, mobile covers, mugs, laptop skins and even keychains and sweatshirts! Did I also mention they have Breaking Bad t-shirts? I have no idea how this beauty of a website stayed under my radar all this while.
Redwolf's Breaking Bad T-shirts (India)
My biggest regret? Not discovering them earlier. Don’t make the same mistake.
-Jai Vyas

sponsored content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unveiling the Economic Impact of Ram Mandir Inauguration.

The Real Estate Crisis of the Dragon

Book Review : "Anne Frank : The Diary of a Young Girl"